Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 27 of 30

I'm getting so close to finishing this challenge! What on earth will I write about then? Oh, I have an entire Word document full of ideas that are mostly events I want to remember forever. You know those "blast from the past" posts about Dan and me early on in our relationship? I've made a few so far. Well, I have a TON of those memories to post about, and that's coming up next! But for now, it's still the 30 Day Blog Challenge, and you can read about that by CLICKING HERE.

Today's Challenge: 27. What is your favorite part of your body, and why?

This one is simple: my legs. 

Yes, I said it. I love my legs. I always have. They are long, and they are muscular. They are not lean like society holds on a pedestal, but they could surely kick your butt. They are bruised, but they are tough. They run me all over when I want them to, and they have competed in dance, acrobats, soccer, basketball, and even football. They ride a bike, and they get stronger. 

There's just something about my leg muscles that fascinates me. I have more muscle tone in them than most people I have seen, and while I may not have society's perfect, thin, tan legs, that's okay with me. I love how powerful my legs make me, and I will run with it! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment