Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 29 of 30

It's almost time to call this challenge OVER... but not quite yet! I have two days to go, and today is going to be one of them. If you'd like to know more about this 30 Day Blog Challenge, read about it by CLICKING HERE.

Today's Challenge: 29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?

I have been sitting here staring at my laptop for 15 minutes now trying to think of something to write about. I'm a pretty open book, and I would like to think that everyone that actually knows me understands me because I talk a lot. I say what I'm thinking. I don't normally hold anything back. In general, if I am misunderstood, I am unaware of that.

This prompt is really tough, and I feel like I am just chickening out by not saying anything of substance, but I really can't think of anything. If you can, leave a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment