Saturday, July 21, 2012

Seven Falls and a Sky Sox Game

Today was an eventful day, and I am wiped out, ready for bed. I took m mom and brother to Seven Falls, where we went when my brother and I were (young) kids, and none of us had been back since. It was really cool. The scenery was beautiful, and my brother and I hiked the entire thing and took lots of pictures. Then, we went to a Colorado Springs Sky Sox baseball game this evening. They are a Minor League team, and it was a lot of fun!

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday, and it is a day I have been dreading for a long time. 25 is old. I am NOT old. I don't feel old. I don't look old. And I certainly don't act old. However, time dictates that, and in just two measly hours, I will be old. There's nothing I can do to stop that. But as a nice surprise, I did get some BEAUTIFUL flowers from Dan for my birthday. He is in England, so he had them sent to me, and I love them!

gorgeous flowers from Dan!

the note that came with the flowers :)

My brother (Derek) and I at Heart of Jerusalem, where we had lunch

It was so bright outside when we got to Seven Falls that Derek could hardly keep his eyes open!

Derek in front of a fountain...

Me in front of a fountain...

My brother, me, and my mom at Seven Falls

My mom and me at Seven Falls

Derek and me at the Sky Sox game

Me with Sox the Fox at the Sky Sox game :)

Overall, it was a fun day, and I'm sure tomorrow will be just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment