Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 28 of 30

Woohoo! I only have three more posts to make until I complete the 30 Day Blog Challenge (and again, you can read more about it by clicking here now). Today is also a rather busy day. It's moving day (or one of the many) for me. I officially will be sleeping in the new house tonight, but all of my big stuff will not be there until tomorrow evening when Dan and his friends are able to help with the trailer and heavy lifting. It's SO nice knowing that I won't be in an apartment anymore, though... can't wait! I will write all about it and post pictures soon.

Now, for the REAL post...

Today's Challenge: 28. What is your love language?

I'm not going to lie. I had to look these up. I was unsure of what the question meant, so like a good student, I did a bit of research! After taking a quiz online and reading about the Five Love Languages (read about them here), I remembered doing something similar at the pre-marriage seminar Dan and I attended at the Air Force Academy last year.

My Results (click on the picture to read all of the text):


I agree completely with these results (Words of Affirmation) because I definitely thrive on compliments and nice words, especially from Dan. It sounds weird, I'm sure, but I took the quiz on the website I linked to, and I answered everything honestly. In addition to that, I completely see that in myself, and I am sure Dan sees it too. He knows this about me.

What is ironic, though, is that I am just POSITIVE that Dan's love language is Acts of Service, which is my very lowest one. He is always doing things for me because that's what he would like for himself, and I am always complimenting him and saying nice things for him because that's what I would like for myself. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment