Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Moving, Moving, Moving

Over the past three days, I have packed, moved, and unpacked (for the most part). It's CRAZY. I still have a ways to go, but I am ahead of (my own) schedule. That is exhilarating.

For our first dinner in the house, Dan and I made a white trash tator tot casserole, which was SO FREAKING GOOD, and then we made cherry limeade cookies afterward. They are pretty, and they are good, but they are not the best cookie in the entire world.

I have been taking pictures of the house as I've been unpacking (I take the pictures after I finish each room), but then I realized that none of the decorations were up yet, so it will probably be a few days before I can get those pictures posted... but I am excited to show off the house nonetheless!


No comments:

Post a Comment