Thursday, July 26, 2012

Catching Up... Again

It looks as if I forgot to blog yesterday. Oops. I wrote a book review already, so since I am finished my main post for the day, I will just write about what my life has been like lately.

I have been teaching summer school at Carmel Middle School as part of my new staff training. Tomorrow is Friday, though, and for that I am glad. There's only one week left, and I'm ready for it to be over so I can focus on getting my OWN classroom prepared for the year.

Dan will be back in the USA next week, and I can't wait to see him. I've been missing him a lot, but I've also been too busy to really notice that I'm missing him. For example, we haven't even talked today. Not once. Not even a text. And I JUST realized it. Life is hectic...


No comments:

Post a Comment