Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 30 of 30

The day is finally here! Today is the very last post in the 30 Day Blog Challenge (click here to read about it). After this, I will be able to devote my time to writing about all of the memories I have with Dan that I want to remember forever. As I've said before, I have a Word document full of what I want to write about, so I will hopefully be doing that more frequently and catching up by the end of the year.

Today's Challenge: 30. List ten things you would hope to be remembered for. 

1. Being a good daughter.

2. Being a good sister. (Haha, that one is laughable).

3. Being a good girlfriend/fiancée/wife.

4. Being a good kitty mama.

5. Being a good mother (someday).

6. Being a good teacher.

7. Making a difference in as many lives as possible.

8. Helping animals.

9. Being a good writer (but first I better work on editing that novel, huh?).

10. Having no regrets (I have so many things I want to do before it's too late).


Aahhh, the feeling of relief is oh-so sweet! The challenge is FINISHED!


No comments:

Post a Comment