The day is finally here! Today is the very last post in the 30 Day Blog Challenge (click here to read about it). After this, I will be able to devote my time to writing about all of the memories I have with Dan that I want to remember forever. As I've said before, I have a Word document full of what I want to write about, so I will hopefully be doing that more frequently and catching up by the end of the year.
Today's Challenge: 30. List ten things you would hope to be remembered for.
1. Being a good daughter.
2. Being a good sister. (Haha, that one is laughable).
3. Being a good girlfriend/fiancée/wife.
4. Being a good kitty mama.
5. Being a good mother (someday).
6. Being a good teacher.
7. Making a difference in as many lives as possible.
8. Helping animals.
9. Being a good writer (but first I better work on editing that novel, huh?).
10. Having no regrets (I have so many things I want to do before it's too late).
Aahhh, the feeling of relief is oh-so sweet! The challenge is FINISHED!