Monday, July 23, 2012

Janelle Turns 25

Yesterday, July 22nd, 2012, was my 25th birthday.

That scares the living daylights out of me.

25 sounds so old. It sounds AWFUL. But I am going to make the best out of this year. I started that out by zip-lining at the Cave of the Winds!

Overall, it was an adventurous day, and I will tell the story through pictures:

This is the area I zip-lined in :) 

Freshly 25 and ready for new adventures! 

Getting buckled in with my brother...

That's us!!! :) 

Secret passageway inside the cave...

Outside after the cave tour...

BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy this area wasn't burned up...

Family picture inside the cave with my brother and my mom...

Flashback to 17 years ago inside the SAME cave with my family! :) 

I got this delicious rum cake at Amanda's Fonda because it was my birthday :) 

Posing with the GIANT slice of rum cake...

Turning 25 wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be...

2 comments:

  1. Turning 25 is excellent! Embrace all of your years -- every year -- for they have made you the amazing, lovely, smart woman you are today. So love that family pic from 17 years ago...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete